Adventures and a haircut
It's been a busy few weeks! I got through my class - whew! It was one of the best I've taken but was a lot of work crammed in to a short time. Work will continue to get busier now as we gear up for the start of the semester on September 1.
We enjoyed Golden Days a couple of weeks ago - went to the parade downtown (even more drawn out than last year!). Elyse liked the balloons and all the candy.
We took a long weekend to Lisa Lake, which you can read more about in Ron's Alaskan Adventures blog (http://ronsalaskaadventures.blogspot.com/). It was a little chilly, but nice once we got there to relax and enjoy the scenery. Joe enjoyed fishing from shore and from the canoe and didn't let a little swim slow him down.

Elyse got her first haircut, which ended up a little shorter than planned. Ah well, it grows back. The magic of TV helped the process. She is pushing buttons, hitting us to get a reaction and being wide awake at night lately.
I am very tired and am looking forward to getting to the end of the first trimester(soon!) and regaining some energy. Morning sickness is still not bad, but I do have a rough day once in a while. Otherwise all is well here!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home