Tuesday night ramble...
Joe finally made it home after being stuck for about 6 hours in Seattle. We enjoyed his visit and he actually admitted that he had fun! Elyse is still asking about him, two days after he left, but it is getting less frequent. She talked to him on the phone last night, so now she picks up the phone and says "Joe?, Joe!" a couple of times a day.
We are busy cleaning after one guest, and getting ready for Mom and Dad T. to arrive on Monday night. Elyse and I had a great evening, not a single fit from the time I got home until she went to bed. Ron headed to campus to get some work done for a few hours, something he is probably going to have to start doing more often so he can get through all he needs to do. They got a scanner set up in his lab, so he scanned all of the proofs from when we got pics in November. What a difference!

I had my first session for orientation today, which went OK, and will get more polished over the next week or so. Work is still a little bit nuts, I talk so much that my jaw is tired at the end of the day!
Oh, stats on the baby, lets see... I'll be 15 weeks on Thursday, which is also my 2nd doctor's appointment. I am starting to show a little bit, but it seems to depend on the day and the clothes whether it is noticeable or not. It is about 4 inches long and 2 1/2 ounces. It is fully formed and is currently developing sweat glands and taste buds. Such fascinating little factoids, I know. We are both convinced that the baby is a boy, but may not find out for sure until the big day.
I think this ramble needs to end sometime so I can go and clean up the toys and books that are spread all over the living room.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home