May! it's spring!
Life is both busy and not terribly exciting(I am not complaining!), so blogging has become less of a priority. One more year until I am finally done with graduate school, and then I will enjoy leisure activities again!
We've had a busy few weeks. Lots of playing outside! The kids, apparently, were suffering from cabin fever as much as I, because they cannot wait to get outside and play each day! We've had some unseasonal days in the 80's, and plenty of spring-like days where it is comfortable to be outside in long sleeves or a sweater. The dandelions have bloomed and I have been the happy recipient of at least one dandelion bouquet per day.
Isaac played outside in the meantime... the flowers just bloomed in the last week or so!
We hope to get serious on the house hunt after we get home from Joe's graduation in early June. We do have one lead on a house that is not on the market yet and is being sold at a major discount. But it needs a lot of work, and we are not sure if we like it enough to invest the time it would take to do it well. There doesn't appear to be a lot coming on to the market either, so we will just see how things develop there.
Isaac has mastered at least one "knock, knock" joke that gets a laugh every time he rattles off the punchline "Orange you glad I didn't say banana" because his little voice is so darn cute! He is becoming more independent on our outside stairs, which still makes mom and dad nervous. He is at an age when we giggle at so much of what he does, or when he suddenly comes out with a full sentence for us (Isaac are you wet? "No, I keen (clean) mommy").
Elyse is not only doing gymnastics at home, but now trying various yoga poses she saw in a book. She is excited to try yoga more, if mom can only find a DVD at the library or video store!
Parting shot of Isaac playing curmudgeon...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home