Cowboy

This is Elyse this morning after pulling the lampshade off of the lamp that sits next to our bed. She has never played with it before, but today she decided to put it on her head. She proceededto dance around the bed and tell us that she was a cowboy. "I cowboy" she said as she danced in circles. We were too busy laughing to tell her that was really not a good idea, so it will probably become a recurring thing...
We discovered the Elyse is getting her two year molars, so now we have something to blame the extra fits and crankiness on, instead of assuming that she was just being ornery because she is about to be two.
I thought Michelle was being mighty ambitious saying that she was going to post every week, but now I have two posts in the same week.... :).

1 Comments:
ahh....trying to show me up...two posts this week....
Happy birthday to the wee one...give her big hugs and kisses from us.....wish we were there!
Post a Comment
<< Home