Third trimester!!!
Round 1:
26 weeks 7/22/03 30 weeks 8/18/03
Round 2: 11-17-2005 27 weeks - Elyse once again decided that she needed to get in on the action. Nice smile!

My mom says that there have not been nearly enough baby updates with this pregnancy, so now that its quite obvious, I guess I will have to post more pictures. Inside that belly are about 2 pounds and 14 inches of baby. Seems like I was feeling hiccups by now with Elyse, so maybe this baby won't have them as often.
We had a fun little birthday party, and three little girls came to visit for the afternoon. Elyse has quite a few new toys to play with, and some new clothes too. She has really been enjoying a small dollhouse and the Little People that came with it. Elyse and Ron started swimming lessons this week, and are working on getting braver and putting her face in the water. They are both enjoying themselves.
We are getting a lot of snow right now and hope to spend the weekend in Delta Junction, getting outside and playing with more snow and slightly warmer temps (it's above 0!).
I think that's it for our excitement for now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home