Happy New Year!
Here is my little new year's baby!We are all doing well, I think we are finally over our colds/pneumonia ickiness. I have to go back to work tomorrow, I've enjoyed my time at home. I didn't get as much done around the house as I would have liked, but I did manage a nap just about every day! We got some playdates in, and I got to go out for dinner and a movie with a friend.
We went to Delta Junction for New Year's and stayed with Rob and Ellen. It was warm there (+20) so we took advantage and did some playing outside. Ron got to get the heart rate up with a vigorous ski, and was excited to be able to do it (that both back and tummy are well enough!). We took Elyse for a ride in the sled. She enjoyed seeing the dogs, cat, chickens and playin on the piano. We actually did make midnight, as Elyse was still up and happy. She was not excited about the fireworks, but liked the bonfire. When we got home, she slept for 12 hours straight!
Got most of the baby gear from storage today, and have started going through it. Elyse enjoyed all of the baby toys that she hasn't seen in a while. She put the infant diapers on Fred, and put baby Annabell in the infant car seat. She found the changing pad and knew exactly what it was for too!
I know this year will be an exciting one for us. Hope everyone else has a happy and healthy one!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home