Finally, we really are a foursome!

Isaac joined us on February 23. He is a great sleeper, consistently waking us only once or twice a night, and only long enough to get something to eat. His waking periods are increasing during the day, so we get to make goo goo eyes at him occasionally too.
Elyse is a little bit disoriented, acting up a bit. But with her Gram here too, there are enough of us around to give her some undivided attention and that seems to be helping.
Ron is competing in ice art this week and next. Check out the creations at www.icealaska.com. For single block, Ron is at site 43 with Klaus as team captain.
I feel pretty good. Still get tired easily and can't stand for too long, but feel better all the time. We braved a trip to playgroup today, and it went very well. Baby Isaac slept the whole time, and I got to play with Elyse and the other moms and kids. I finally get to go to some of the things I have been hearing about for the last couple of years.
The weather is supposed to be above 0 for the next few days, so I hope Elyse and my mom will get the chance to go to the ice park often. I may brave a walk from the car to the warmup hut where the carvers gather for now, but by the end of next week I may have to go and check out all of the sculptures!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home