Cross "update the blog" off the to-do list
yes, yes I have been a very bad blogger.
This is us celebrating our 10-year anniversary at Marcy Dam, the same place we had our honeymoon. We spent our first weekend away from the kids and got a chance to really relax.

There are more pics on Flickr if you want to see what we have been up to. We've had a fun summer with lots of leisure time... now the semesters are starting and we will be busy. My "baby" brother Joe (the kids laugh when I call him that) moved in to start at Clarkson... Elyse starts kindergarten in two weeks.... Ron is writing syllabi and lining out his courses for the semester, plus he will be doing more course redesign stuff... I will be working 3 nights at SLU PLUS doing my internship this year at SUNY Canton... very hectic, but if I can do it then I will be done with grad school in May!!!
So blogging will continue to be sporadic... but drop a line if you would like... I've also got a Facebook that I try to post pictures on regularly....

1 Comments:
We still think of you here in Fairbanks! We miss you.-- Amy
Post a Comment
<< Home