Ah, two year old logic....
After the electricity went out yesterday.... Elyse: "Can I watch a video?", Sharon: "No, there's no power", Elyse: Tomorrow can we go to the store and get more power?"
Isaac is getting adept at rolling from his back and onto his tummy, and tolerates being on his tummy for longer periods before he gets upset. He can occasionally roll back over, and is slowing doing that more often. He is holding on to things and putting them in his mouth.
I think we have recovered from our travels. We spent the night in Seattle, courtesy of Alaska Airlines, but at least we got a few hours in a hotel room out of it. The apartment is cleaned up, thanks mainly to the hard work of Ron and Joe. The kids are much less cranky and Elyse is picking fewer battles.
The guys are planning to go to Chitina and catch some salmon this weekend, stock up for the winter. I think the kids and I will stay home and enjoy a long weekend of hanging out.
Check out Flickr for some pics of the trip, with more posted in the next few days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home